Vintage Audio Repair
Needs Troubleshooting or Repair in Tampa FL
Most Common Problem Vintage Audio
• Stereo Receiver go into protection mode?
• Receiver crackling sound?
• Receiver capacitor need upgrade?
• Receiver display not working?
• Stereo Receiver outputs are noisy?
• Amplifier channels cut out?
• FM/AM Tuner signal weak?
• Receiver Protect light comes on?
• Receiver popping and static?
• Powers on, but no output?
• Stereo Receiver Turns on, powers right off immediately?
• Humming noise from amplifier?
• No power, red light blinks?
• Receiver started smoking?
• AVR Surround Sound not working?
• The phone input is dead?
• Receiver Blows fuses?
We found that many of our customers have never even heard their amp operate at maximum performance until after having it properly repaired.
Let us go through your Vintage Audio and let you know what is not up to spec. or in danger of causing problems soon.
We specialize in the repair maintenance, restoration and tone resurrection of vintage and modern tube-type & analog, stereo Vintage Audio Repair.